Work With US... @Bettitude
Apply for various Corporate Positions such as Marketer, Influencer, Analyst, Accounting, etc AND
Divisional Roles in Sports such as… Soccer/football | Basketball | Cricket | Aussie rules | gridiron/NFL, etc.
Sports Bet Analyst/Forecaster
Sports Writer/Blogger Contract (No-LockIn)
Looking for an Intermediate – experienced Sports Writer for a new start-up project. You will work in a team of Internationals and Local writers form different parts of the world on different or same categories. The Blog Project includes sub-division of different sports. You will be allowed to work based on your strengths and knowledge about a sports category that you feel most confident about. Cross- category writing may be allowed but in other to boost Authenticity and Uniqueness of contents, Single category writing is allowed.
This position involves curating and writing new articles, news and posts regularly whilst it’s been posted live on the Bettitude official website and its official Keep-Up blog. Contents majorly involve soccer around player transfers, cub news, fixtures and results, stats and write-up analysis.
We are creating a rich Internet company and movement that aims to provide sports news, information and gossips to internet users and subscribers. Flexible patterns of working are encouraged and available.
- Require to have good writing and reading skills.
- Persuasive skills
- Blogging knowledge and/or Little IT-technical skills
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress).
- Prior experience in copy writing or blogging is recognised and an advantage. Please note, this position is a volunteer role.
- Ability to manage and direct the editorial workflow.
- 0-1 year or more experience for entry position writer
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Graduate Certificate/Bachelor Degree in any relevant field (in English, Communication, Journalism is an advantage)
- A deep passion and commitment to making a positive impact in the sport industry and the world at large.
- A belief that every individual is uniquely gifted and has something of value to contribute to team and society.
- An excitement at the opportunity to build Bettitude brand and its official blog, “KeepUp” blog brand and help scale our impact.
- Hard-working, enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to support the project priorities.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor, positive attitude, and the highest ethical standards at all times, especially during high-pressure periods.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with ambiguity and shifts in scope of duties.
- Willingness to occasionally meet usually via VOIP software for team meetings and efficiently communicate using emails and chat tools.
We are presently hiring to fill in Positions in our team. Factors may be considered during the process of hiring and recruitment but feel free to check whatever suits you.
Available Open positions include:
- Project Manager (Sports Oriented)
- Social Media Handler (Digital Marketing)
- Email Marketer (Digital Marketing)
- Graphic Designer/Video Editor
- Data Analyst (Sports Data)
Open Positions are closing Wednesday 30 December, 11:59 PM AEST
P.S: All positions are currently remote positions including Working-from-anywhere capacities.
Project Manager (Sports Oriented)
We are seeking a capable, efficient and effective individual with mild or more experience to lead the team and various projects moving into the future. This position would entail consistency, productivity and Leadership traits. If you feel confident and ready for new challenges, why not give it a go?
Social Media Handler (Instagram & Twitter)
We are seeking a capable, efficient and Adaptive individual with little, mild or more experience in Social media Handling to manage and lead our brand social profiles on different social platforms. This position would entail consistency, productivity, engagement and communication traits or skills. If you feel confident and ready for new challenges, why not give it a go?
Email Marketer (Digital Marketing)
We are seeking a capable individual with mild or more experience in Email marketing and Campaign in other to track and covert potential customers and retain existing subscribers via email mediums and systems. This position would entail consistency, productivity, engagement and conversion traits.
Graphics Designer/Video Editor
We are seeking a capable, efficient and effective individual with mild or more experience in graphic Designing and/or Video Editing in other to help build and maintain the brand presence and figure in its niche and industry and also among its competitor Especially online. This position would entail consistency and productivity while tapping into one’s emotional intelligence framework. If you feel confident and ready for new challenges, why not give it a go?
Data Analyst (Descriptive or Predictive Analytics)
We are seeking a capable, efficient, and effective individual with mild or more experience in Data Analytics including statistics to help build and analyze models for sports games to aid match predictions and also descriptively analyze events and generating insights. This position would entail consistency, technicality, and productivity while tapping into one’s emotional intelligence for sports. If you feel confident and ready for new challenges, why not give it a go?
While marketing or promoting any form of post, news or articles, full recognition is granted to the writer, designer or curator.
Different Individual works such as articles, news, blog post and services with engagements of any kind can be promoted thereby assisting, reassuring and marketing the author/blogger and also the brand.
Published works with engagements can serve as a means for more experience and a chance for new skills acquisition.
Interested?! Talk with a us via email to Setup an Interview via Zoom or Teams.
We are available to have a chat and schedule a good time that will suit you. Digital meetings can be hosted by us via Zoom application or Microsoft Teams once a good time is reached and agreed upon. Please endeavor to have supporting documents required for the recruitment process.
215/662 Blackburn Road, Notting Hill, VIC 3168