Written By Uche Dozie
English Premier League side, West Ham United have tabled the sum of £20m and £5m in add-ons for FC Lorient’s Terem Moffi according to Sky Sport on Monday.
The Nigeria striker have been in great form scoring twelve goals in eighteen matches, three goals shy of Kylian Mbappe of PSG in the French Ligue 1.
The 23-year-old has caught the eye of clubs in Europe prior to the the opening of the January transfer window, but the Hammers have been at the forefront to bring in the player to the premiership.
- Three Takeaways From Arsenal And Tottenham Play Out Derby Thriller
- EPL Round-Up: Newcastle Run Riot To Rip Up Record Books, More Problems For Poch; As Liverpool Show Their Class
- Ronaldo And Mane Proving To Be One Of The Deadliest Duos In World Football
- Arsenal vs Tottenham Hotspur 2-2: Spurs Fight Back Twice In Stalemate
- Watkins Scores Lone Goal In Aston Villa’s 1-0 Victory Over Chelsea
His goal contribution saw the French Club go second at some point in the league and now 7th on the log, a quiet commendable position for a team that was in the French Ligue 2 two seasons.
According to FootMercato, the player prefers to stay in Ligue 1 on the side of Nice, but OGC Nice still haven’t made a satisfactory offer to Lorient.
West Ham are also eyeing a deal for Troyes’ striker, Mama Baldé who has been in blistering form since he joined from Dijon.
The 27year-old Guinea Bissao player has eight goals and three assist to his account in seventeen matches this season.
Baldé who is valued at €15 million has a contract with Troyes’ till 2025 and may be another option for the Hammers who are dire need of a striker if they don’t get their target man, Terem Moffi.