Written by Oluwaseun Oyediji
Polish forward, Ewa Pajor scored two goals as German Bundesliga women’s Champions, Wolfsburg defeated St. Polten of Austria in the group stage of the 2022/2023 UEFA Women’s Champions League on Thursday.
She scored two goals in the first half to lead Wolfsburg to a 4-0 triumph over St. Polten at the AOK Stadion, Wolfsburg.
The first goal of the game arrived in the eighth minute from Ewa Pajor before Iceland forward, Sveindis Jane Jonsdottir assisted Pajor for Wolfsburg’s second goal in the 15th minute.
After the interval, Ewa Pajor turned provider for Lena Lattwein who converted the third goal of the game for the German side in the 56th minute.
- AFC Champions League: Saudi’s Al Ittihad Face Punishment For Boycotting Game
- Diego Simeone In Line For A Three Year Contract Extension At Atlético Madrid As Nacho Fernandez Gets Three Match Ban
- Vinicius Jr Highlights Key Role In Jude Bellingham’s £113m Real Madrid Switch With Incessant Texts
- Orlando Pride Close to NWSL Playoff After Win Over Angel City
- Juventus Could Offer Their Forward To Real Madrid On Loan As Allegri’s Future Hangs In The Balance
Jill Roord in the 90th minute put the ball in the back of the net for Wolfsburg’s fourth goal.
Wolfsburg took an early lead in Group B ahead of AS Roma’s clash with Slavia Prague.
Real Madrid of Spain had to wait till the 56th minute to break down Vllaznia of Albania’s defensive solidity.
Esther Gonzalez Rodriguez scored the opening goal of the game for Real Madrid in the 54th minute against the UEFA Women’s Champions League group stage debutant.
Olga Garcia Carmona doubled Real Madrid’s lead from the penalty spot in the 76th minute.
Real Madrid tops Group A ahead of Chelsea FC Women’s game with PSG.
Do you have a story tip?
Kindly Email: email@example.com