Written by Olaleye Oluwadamilola
In a report making the rounds today which has been confirmed by the club although no grounds for the allegations has been established, three Real Madrid players have been arrested after they were held after the mother of an underage teenage girl went to police to claim one of the trio filmed a sex video of the youngster and sent it to others as Police confirmed on Thursday night that the arrests had been made.
A spokesman for the Civil Guard in Gran Canaria said: “A mother accompanied by her daughter under the age of 16 has reported to police in Santa Maria de Guía in Las Palmas province in Gran Canaria that there are supposedly some recordings of her daughter’s consensual sexual relations which were recorded without her consent and which she now knows are being circulated.”
“The events that occurred in the town of Mogan date back to mid-June but she said she has now learned these images exist.”
The force added: “For this reason, Court 3 in San Bartolome de Tirajana has ordered the Civil Guard to make several people available to the court.”
Confirming none of the detainees were from Real Madrid’s first team, the spokesman said: “Their mobiles have been seized and they have been freed for the time being.”
Real Madrid have now announce that it has learned that a Castilla player and three Real Madrid C players have made statements to the Civil Guard in relation to a complaint about the alleged broadcasting of a private video via WhatsApp, “when the club has detailed knowledge of the facts, we will take the appropriate measures,” the Spanish giant official release read.
None of the detainees have been named though.
As reported by AS, Real Madrid and French international left-back Ferland Mendy is entering an uncertain period of his spell in Madrid, one that could see him sold by the club in the near future as he is yet to play this season due to incessant injuries.
It’s a familiar situation for the 28-year-old former Lyon defender having suffered injuries across his four-year stay in Madrid since his €48m move from France, being injured on 12 separate occasions and most recently, he missed 15 La Liga games last season with a muscle issue.
Read Also – FIFA Women’s World Cup Streaks
The club was open to offers for Mendy this and last summer, although no bids came, and they are already looking to Bayern Munich’s Alphonso Davies as a replacement – the Canadian has just one year left on his current contract.
Kindly Email: firstname.lastname@example.org