Written by Patrick Echatah
Real Madrid are about to complete a deal for Borussia Dortmund midfielder Jude Bellingham, who sill sign a six-year deal with Los Blancos.
- Late Drama In Tilburg As Netherlands End England Nations League And Olympic Dreams
- Levante CEO Opens Up On Cutting Women’s Team Budget
- Gallardo Proud Of His Team, Rues Kante’s Absence
- Napoli To Challenge AC Milan For Spanish Defender As The Rossoneri Seek For Investment From The Middle East
- Jose Mourinho Slammed For His Criticism Of Italy Forward, Faces Ban And Fine For His Comments
According to multiple reports from Marca later confirmed by transfer specialist Fabrizio Romano.
Real Madrid will pay around €120 million to complete the transfer although the final fee could reach €130 million in bonus, per that same report.
Real Madrid were competing with Liverpool and Manchester City for Bellingham’s signing but the British player ultimately decided to play in the Spanish capital, as reported last week.
That paved Real Madrid’s way and the agreement between the two clubs seemed fairly simple at all times.
Although Madrid want to complete and finalize the transfer this month, the deal would not be announced until the very end of the 2022-2023 Bundesliga season, given that Borussia Dortmund are still competing for the title for the first time in 10 years.
Takefusa Kubo was electric for Real Sociedad last night, opening the scoring and giving Nacho a torrid time down Real Madrid’s left flank.
The move to Real Sociedad this summer has ignited his career and was the best decision for all parties involved.
Real Sociedad’s coach, Imanol Alguacil, is very happy with the player and Kubo seems to be equally as happy at his new club. Speaking to the press after the match, Kubo clarified his future after comments from Ancelotti suggesting the player could return to Real Madrid:
Do you have a story tip?
Kindly Email: firstname.lastname@example.org