Written by Oluwaseun Oyediji
National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) side, Chicago Red Star has unveiled its much anticipated 2023 “Foundation” kit.
The stars represent the bedrock of the foundational framework being laid as it prepares to enter a new chapter for the club.
In its continued commitment to effectively communicate with its fans, the club has decided to share a roll-out for commercial jersey availability.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, authentic jerseys according to the club will not be available for immediate purchase.
- Gallardo, Hegazy Talk Tough Ahead Of Champions League Showdown
- Al Hilal Set New Record In Al Nassr Demolition
- All To Play For In Final Group Games Of Maiden Women’s Nations League
- Chelsea Set To Pay Tribute To Terry Venables During Brighton Clash – Report
- Italian Serie A Match Preview, Round 14 (2023/24): Napoli VS Inter Milan
However, pre-sales are available for the “Foundation” replica jerseys.
Red Star’s first home match will take place on April 1, against Houston Dash.
Mallory Swanson with 87 tops Chicago Red Star FIFA 23 ratings.
Read Also – 10 Memorable Events Of Women’s Football In 2022
The Left winger has the highest ratings for the Red Stars ahead of goalkeeper, Alyssa Naeher with 85.
Other top-rated players from the team include Yuki Nagasato (84), Tatumn Milazzo (81), Tierna Davidson (80), and Arin Wright (79).
Emily Boyd (78), Cari Roccaro (77), Bianca St. Georges (77), and Casey Krueger (76) complete the top ten rated Red Star players.
Kindly Email: firstname.lastname@example.org