Written by Oluwaseun Oyediji
Barclays English Womens Super League (WSL) side, Liverpool FC Women has announced the signing of Natasha Dowie on loan from Reading.
The striker returns to the Reds for a second spell on a deal that runs until the end of the 2022-23 campaign.
She previously enjoyed a hugely successful three seasons with the club under current Liverpool FC Women manager Matt Beard from 2013 to 2015.
That period produced two Women’s Super League titles, with Dowie the division’s top scorer and FA Players’ Player of the Year in the first triumph.
- Sam Kerr Replaced Ahead Of Australia Clash With Olympic Champions
- The End Of Ten Hag? Ancelotti Lined Up To Replace Manchester United Manager – Report
- Inter Milan Wrapping Up Deal For Three Different Players For The Summer Including Portuguese Defender
- The Future Of Massimiliano Allegri At Juventus Is Far From Certain As A Familiar Figure Hovers
- Ronaldo Doubtful For Clasico
In 2016, she followed Beard to the United States of America (USA) where she joined him at the Boston Breakers until it folded in 2018.
She made Melbourne Victory her next permanent home, helping them to a W-League Premiership title in her two years before a spell in Italy with AC Milan.
Dowie joined Reading in 2021, where she has continued to ply her trade in the English top flight.
Negotiations between Arsenal FC and Manchester United for the acquisition of Alessia Russo are over.
Read Also – Bettitude Women’s Footballer Of 2022
United are unwilling to sell Russo for any price.
Arsenal recently submitted a world-record bid for Manchester United star striker Russo.
Kindly Email: email@example.com