Written by Oluwaseun Oyediji
Paris Saint-Germain (PSG) has announced the arrival of Korbin Albert.
The American international joins the Rouge et Bleu until June 2025.
Korbin Albert was born in Grayslake, Illinois, where she started playing soccer at an early age before joining Chicago’s Eclipse Select Soccer Club at age 14. In 2021, she moved to the University of Notre Dame, in South Bend (Indiana).
Last season, Korbin scored 16 goals and helped his team reach the quarter-finals of the championship. Last November, she was named one of the three finalists of the Mac Hermann Trophy, rewarding the best university players.
- USWNT Turn The Page On Disappointing World Cup Against African Champions
- Charles De Ketelaere Continues To Shine For Atalanta As Juventus Get Domenico Berardi Boost
- Europa Conference League round-up: Legia outsmart Aston Villa, Frankfurt and Fenerbahçe secure win
- Europa League round-up: Liverpool, West Ham, Rangers triumph, Brighton defeated
- Obituary: Sheffield United Announce Passing Of Maddy Cusack
In the national team, the midfielder has known all the young selections. In 2022, she participated in 6 matches with the U20 selection, including 2 during the World Cup of the category, in Costa Rica.
Paris Saint-Germain defender has joined Juventus FC as part of a permanent transfer.
Read Also – Bettitude Women’s Footballer Of 2022
The native of Mantes-la-Jolie (Yvelines) made her debut at FC Mantois, in the Paris region, before discovering Division 2 in 2015, under the colors of FC Aurillac-Arpajon.
A year later, she joined Stade de Reims for four seasons and then joined the capital club in the summer of 2020.
During the 2021-2022 season, Bénédicte Simon is loaned to Spain and evolves under the colors of Club Atlético de Madrid.
Kindly Email: firstname.lastname@example.org