Written by Dare Solomon
Inter Milan fullback Robin Gosens has now recovered for a long time injury which has kept him out of action since last year.
Gosens was injured when he joined Inter in the January transfer window with a hamstring issue on his right thigh which has kept him away from the field since September when he faced Young Boys with his previous team, Atalanta in the Champions League.
- Canada Edge Australia In Christine Sinclair’s Farewell Match
- Al Shabab Players Handed Fines, Al Bulaihi’s Expulsion As Kante Returns To Training
- Al Najdi Signs New Contract
- Reports – Bryan Zaragoza Will Join Bayern Munich With German Side Willing To Trigger €14m Release Clause
- Thierry Henry Snubs Virgil Van Dijk, Names Best Defender In The Premier League
The German, according to Corriere dello Sport has now completed his recovery path and will be available to Simone Inzaghi for the first leg of the Italian Cup against AC Milan on Tuesday, March 1.
This is definitely a good news to the Nerazzurri who still have the defeat of the most recent clash against Milan is fresh in their heads.
Former Lazio forward, Joaquin Correa could also be available for selection in the subsequent game against Salernitana in the Serie A.
The Argentine was taken off in the early minutes of the Coppa Italia match against Empoli and was later announced to have taken a knock to his left thigh flexor.
With Inter struggling for goals, ‘Tucu’ provides further options in the attack or even as a replacement to Lautaro Martinez who has failed to score in the blue and black jersey since December.
Do you have a story tip?
Kindly Email: firstname.lastname@example.org