Written by Olaleye Oluwadamilola
Just a week after a mother came forward to reveal that four Real Madrid Castilla players are sharing her daughter’s sexual content in huge damage to the victim’s image which has since warranted police arrest of the unknown culprit, a second victim has come out to confirm the incident.
A second victim in the case against four Real Madrid players, who have allegedly passed on sexual content without the consent of those involved has come forward after it emerged Earlier in September that three Los Blancos academy stars had been arrested as a result of a sex tape that involved an underage teenage girl.
The video was then allegedly passed around on WhatsApp without the teenage girl’s consent although arrest has been made on the culprits.
Spanish outlet El Mundo now claims that a second victim has come forward, with the alleged victim appearing in the videos shared among the Real Madrid players in question, also claiming not to have given consent.
They also claim to have had an argument with the footballers over the issue and that the players were aware that although the second person is an adult, they knew the teenager was aged 16 but while the investigation is on going, police are thought to be looking in to whether the content was shared to other group chats at Real Madrid.
There were no names of the footballers given by Spanish authorities for legal reasons, although a publication in Gran Canaria who was tipped to move to West Ham last summer, where the alleged incident took place had offered a name of one of the footballers.
Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti says Manchester City should be considered favourites to win the Champions League once again after the Etihad club claimed the famous trophy for the first time last season, beating Inter Milan in the final and completing a historic treble in he process.
City dispatched of Ancelotti’s Madrid in the semi-finals, thrashing them 4-0 at the Etihad after a 1-1 draw in Madrid.
Read Also – FIFA Women’s World Cup Individual Records
“I think City are favourites,” Ancelotti told a press conference ahead of his side’s opening group game against Union Berlin on Wednesday.
“They have a squad which allowed them to win it last year, which hasn’t changed much. There are always surprises, above all in the latter stages but right now City could be considered favourites.”
Do you have a story tip?
Kindly Email: email@example.com